September 18, 2018
National 4-H Week: Inspire Kids to Do! October 7-13
Couple of reminders and updates about #30DaysofDoing and National 4-H Week:
- The theme for this year’s National 4-H Week is Inspire Kids to Do. Watch the recorded webinar to learn more about this year’s theme and how you can activate locally here. New resources have been added, including scripts for school daily announcements, bookmarks, PSA's and more.
- Encourage your local youth to enter the Inspire Kids to Do Photo Contest. They could win a $10,000 scholarship – and the Kansas 4-H program could receive $10,000! Submit a photo that shows how they inspire themselves or others to do with purpose for themselves, their family, their community, their country or the world. See contest details here.
- Want to learn more about Code Your World and how you can make the most of your 2018 National Youth Science Day event? Click here to listen today to National 4-H Council's recorded informational webinar from July 31st.
- Highlight local "Doers" on your 4-H Social Media channels, using #InspireToDo, #30DaysofDoing, and #KS4H. Provide 4-H youth impact stories for Doer of the Day to digitalmarketing@4-H.org.
- National 4 H Council is looking for 4 H youth of all ages, educators, leaders, volunteers and parents from our 4 H States and Clubs who have original ideas for fun, educational and/or service-oriented hands-on activities to be featured in Council’s brand campaign later this Fall. Submit your ideas today!