January 16, 2018
Registration Open for Navigating Difference Trainings
Navigating Difference is a cultural competency training. You will:
- Become more aware of our own personal and organizational cultures
- Examine how our personal and organizational cultures affect our ability to work across difference in both negative and positive ways.
- Build skills to increase our competencies as we work with others who are different from us
If you have not attended Navigating Difference, we will be holding trainings on the following dates and locations:
- March 20-22, 2018 - Manhattan
- November 13-15, 2018 - Great Bend
- March 19-21, 2019 - Parsons
- November 12-14, 2019 - Manhattan
- March 17-19, 2020 - Manhattan
- November 10-12, 2020 - Garden City
To register for the a training, please go to https://kstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5zDpy5tC6vYRjvf. Registration information is also available on the KSRE Registration Page: http://www.ksre.k-state.edu/employee_resources/registrations/.
The March 2018 training will be held at the Douglass Center Annex, 901 Yuma Street, Manhattan, Kansas. A block of rooms is being held at the Parkwood Inn and Suites for that training. You will need to make your own reservations at 785-320-5440. The block of rooms is listed under KSU Research and Extension. Extension Administration will pay for your hotel room based on double occupancy. A list of participants will be sent out closer to the training so that you may make plans to share rooms.
Please remember that this training is open to ALL KSRE employees. See you at the next training.