January 14, 2020
REGISTRATION OPEN: Local Unit Director Basics, March 24-26
Are you new to the local unit director role? Do you need a refresher on the role of the local unit director? Would it help you to expand your network of colleagues with director responsibilities?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, consider attending the Local Unit Director Basics training, March 24-26, at K-State Polytechnic in Salina.
Topics to be included are:
- Building a Strong Office Team
- Developing Board Relationships and Strengthening Board Leadership
- Budget Development and Management
- Providing Leadership to Incorporating Signature Programs and Transdisciplinary Programming in your local unit
- 4-H Issues Related to Local Unit Administration
- Administrative Responsibilities of the Local Unit Director
- Implementing Federal Labor Laws
- Personnel - Hiring, Coaching and Performance Reviews
- Marketing K-State Research and Extension in your Local Unit
Registration fee is $30 and due by March 9. Click here for more information.