May 2, 2017
Annual Conference Call for Proposals Posted
The 2017 K-State Research and Extension Annual Conference is October 31 through November 2 on the Kansas State University Manhattan campus. We are soliciting proposals for trainings and presentations that will provide a broad range of ideas and opportunities for attendees. And, of course, the quality and variety of the sessions rely upon the submissions received.
The deadline for proposals is Thursday, June 15. Presentations should focus on one or more of the following:
- The Five Grand Challenges (Global Food Systems, Water, Health, Community Vitality, and Tomorrow’s Leaders),
- Program Focus Team (PFT) Educational Programming,
- Extension Core Competencies Core Competencies of Extension Professionals
The following information is requested on the online proposal submission form:
- Contact information
- Co-presenters (if any)
- Title of presentation
- Presentation type (oral or resource fair)
- Grand Challenges addressed
- Program Focus Teams involved
Complete the Call for Proposals by June 15, 2017.
If you have questions, please contact Gregg Hadley, Paula Peters or Wade Weber.