July 18, 2017
FAQ's About the New and Improved Performance Review Tool for Board Members
Q. With the new board performance review tool, will we need to change our timeline to complete the performance review process?
A. Our goal is for all performance reviews to be completed by December 31. To meet that deadline, performance review meetings between board members and regional directors will occur between October through December. Hopefully that time frame for your local unit will be similar to last year. To help you plan, here are a few dates to keep in mind:
- Information will be sent in mid-August to all Local Unit Directors with instructions for sending Performance Review materials (impact reports, professional development plan and Community and Organizational Service Summary) to board members.
- Training for Regional Directors is planned for mid-August
- A preview of the Qualtrics survey for board members will be available for agents to view by the end of August.
- Training for Local Unit Directors with personnel responsibilities will be held on August 31 in Manhattan.
- Agents complete performance review documents (impact reports, professional development plan and Community and Organizational Service Summary) in PEARS based on deadlines set locally.
- Email sent to board members with link to Qualtrics survey.
- Regional Directors meet with local boards to complete the performance review process.
- Performance review process completed for all local units.
If you have additional questions, please email them to Laurie Chandler, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Jennifer Wilson, email@example.com. We'll continue to include frequently asked questions in upcoming Tuesday Letters.