September 19, 2017
SAVE THE NEW DATES: KSRE Mentor Training
We recently announced the dates for KSRE Mentor training for this fall but learned that the state 4-H office also had scheduled training for that week. So we have rescheduled the KSRE Mentor training for next spring.
February 21, Lyon County Fairgrounds, Emporia
February 22, K-State Polytechnic, Salina
March 27, SW Research and Extension Center, Garden City
March 28* Manhattan (snow date ONLY if an earlier session is cancelled)
Who Should Attend?
- Agents who have been mentors
- Agents who would like to be mentors
- Agents who have or will have a new co-worker
- Specialists who have a role in supporting new agents
- Anyone who has a role in welcoming new agents
Information about how to register will be posted in a future Tuesday Letter. For now, just be sure to mark your calendar. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Laurie Chandler, firstname.lastname@example.org; or Stacey Warner, email@example.com.