November 7, 2017
Continue Your Education Through K-State Global Campus
Kansas State University Global Campus was honored to participate in the 2017 KSRE annual conference and provide information on learning and professional growth opportunities for K-State Research and Extension professionals. We hope all attendees had a great experience and gained knowledge and relationships that will promote learning throughout Kansas. For those we didn’t have a chance to speak with, we’d like to make sure you are aware of the many opportunities and benefits of furthering your education online with Global Campus.
Global Campus has more than 70 online degree and certificate programs and more than 600 online courses each semester. Many of our programs are directly applicable to the services provided every day by Extension professionals. As K-State employees, you are eligible to receive tuition assistance toward your graduate education. Payment of tuition for one graduate course, up to three hours, is permitted for each fall, spring and summer semester. Don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Continuing your education through Global Campus provides a number of advantages including:
- Education in a format that fits your schedule
- Scholarships and student services specifically designed for distance students
- A variety of online degrees and certificates, including but not limited to:
- Adult Learning and Leadership
- Agricultural Education and Communication
- Community Development
- Early Childhood Development
- Family and Community Services
- Nutrition, Dietetics and Sensory Sciences
- Personal Financial Planning
- Youth Development
If you would like to learn more, please visit our information request page to sign up to receive information specific to your interests. If you have questions, we would be happy to assist you at 800-622-2578 or firstname.lastname@example.org.