August 27, 2019
Cayuse SP Faculty Training
Effective July 1, the K-State research community is live in Cayuse Sponsored Projects! Cayuse SP is a comprehensive grants management system that has allowed the opportunity not only for “cradle to grave” tracking of sponsored projects but also major business process review and evaluation. Our implementation team was able to successfully load all active sponsored projects into the system, including pending proposal submissions as well as awarded projects.
We encourage all faculty and staff to become familiar with and utilize the new system. Trainings will be provided for faculty on the following dates:
• Wednesday August 28, 2019, 10-11 a.m.; Union Room 209
o Join us via Zoom: https://ksu.zoom.us/j/323274887
• Thursday August 29, 2019, 10-11 a.m.; Union Room 209
o Join us via Zoom: https://ksu.zoom.us/j/485206230
If you or your unit prefer to schedule additional training sessions, please contact Mollie Robbins, eRA Systems Manager and Training Coordinator, at email@example.com to schedule a time.
Cayuse SP will provide:
• More efficient and transparent access to sponsored project information
• Real time status updates for all centrally processed proposals and awards
• Intuitive and user friendly interface for central research administration activities
• Easy to navigate site for Overdraft Spending requests
For additional information, please visit our webpage: https://www.k-state.edu/research/faculty/research-administration/index.html.