October 6, 2020
ESP Grants Awarded - Join Today for Numerous Opportunities!
Each May and August the ESP Endowment and The Jim Lindquist Administrative Leadership Scholarship Fund award dollars to Kansas ESP Chapter members for professional development and program innovation. The following individuals recently received grant funds for their exciting projects:
- JoEllyn Argabright - Rock the Bike – Fender Blender Project in the Northwest Area. $3,000.
- Lindsey Mueting and Dr. Sarah Maass - Literacy, Healthy Living, and Family Time through StoryWalk. $1,200.
- Trudy Rice - Remote Work Initiative Leader Certification. $1,494.
- Tom Buller - Sharing K-State Research and Extension’s Local Foods Successes. $1,354.
To be eligible for these grant opportunities as well as recognition, involvement in public issues and activities, free national webinars, professional connections, and more, join ESP today! Annual dues are $60 for new members and $90 for existing members. You can learn about membership here and complete a membership application here. If you are an existing member, the National ESP Office will send you an invoice on October 1st.
Finally, we are encouraging all members to donate to the ESP Endowment Fund. You can give a one-time donation, a monthly donation, or enroll in payroll deduction.
- You can give a one-time or monthly donation online here. Select "Give to the University," enter the amount you would like to gift, and enter "Account Number D74110 - Extension Endowment Fund" in the Special Instructions. You can also donate monthly on this page. Suggested donation: $90 (or $7.50 a month) for the 90 years our chapter has been active!
- To enroll in payroll deduction visit this site. Be sure to enter "Account Number D74110 - Extension Endowment Fund" as the fund number. Suggested donation: $7.50 a month for the 90 years our chapter has been active!
- We welcome and appreciate all donations, regardless of amount. Because of your donations, and those of previous members, we have been able to gift $137,951.79 to members since 1992.
If you have any questions about the Endowment, contact Erin Yelland, firstname.lastname@example.org, ESP Endowment Chair and Past-President. If you have questions or want to become a member, contact Donna Krug, email@example.com, ESP Membership Recruitment and Retention Chair.