August 8, 2023
An Important Funding Opportunity for Your Community
We've long known that a strength of Kansas Extension faculty is connecting local communities to resources. Please use your Super Powers to get this information to your local communities.
On August 28, from 2-3 p.m., is a Build Kansas Fund Informational meeting.
No registration is required, simply join the Zoom meeting
Meeting ID: 894 7995 0053
With the passage of the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law, historic investments were made in critical infrastructure across the U.S. Local communities now have access to grant funding to replace aging infrastructure and make investments to position them for the future. With most grants requiring a 20% local match and a robust application process, the Build Kansas Fund helps Kansas communities prepare for and successfully receive awards. The Build Kansas Fund provides $200 million to support local matches to leverage federal infrastructure investments. Another $15 million of support resources helps communities with technical assistance to be successful.
Specific topics to be covered on August 28 include:
- How to access FREE grant assistance to match potential projects to grant opportunities.
- How to apply for and access the Kansas Build Fund.
- How to access FREE technical assistance once you’ve received a federal grant award.
- How to access FREE assistance to help your community engage in BIL opportunities.
- Learn how education on BIL, the Kansas Infrastructure Hub, and the Build Kansas Fund will be made available across Kansas.
No registration is required. Click here to join the Zoom meeting on August 28, at 2 p.m.