October 2, 2018
Shout Out: Family and Consumer Sciences Agents Well Represented at NEAFCS 2018 Annual Session
This week’s Shout Out comes from Paula Peters.
K-State Research and Extension was well represented at the National Extension Association of Family and Consumer Sciences 2018 Annual Session. Over two dozen Extension professionals attended the event in San Antonio and actively engaged as attendees, planning committee members, presenters and award recipients.
K-State Research and Extension National Award recipients included:
• Crystal Bashford (Continued Excellence Award)
• Donna Krug (Continued Excellence Award and Communications Educational Publication Award)
• Ethel Schneiweis (Distinguished Service Award)
• Sharolyn Flaming Jackson, Gayle Price and Paula Peters (Excellence in Multi State Collaboration)
• Donna Krug, Erin Petersilie and Linda Beech (Clean and Healthy Families Award)
• Erin Yelland (Excellence in Multi State Collaboration)
In addition to the national awards, several received regional awards.
Congratulations to our award winners and all of our Family and Consumer Science colleagues who actively engaged in this great professional development opportunity.
If you have a colleague or colleagues who you believe did something worthy of a Shout Out, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name(s) and a brief description of why they are deserving of a Shout Out.