February 4, 2020
Deadline Approaching for Global Campus Development Grant Proposal Request
Proposals for the Global Campus development grant program are due to the Global Campus dean’s office by March 1. Improved for 2020, the grant-funding program has been re-envisioned to spur the development of market-driven online learning opportunities at Kansas State University.
Priority is given to proposals that:
- Reduce course gaps in online curricula or time to degree
- Develop new, student-focused programs or courses
- Focus on learner-centered scheduling (accelerated courses and multiple start dates during a year)
- Promote interdisciplinary approaches
- Expand learning opportunities in areas of university strength
Now in its 12th year, the program strategically reinvests dollars to promote learning opportunities in consideration of the multifaceted lifelong learner. Faculty and staff are encouraged to review the details of the program on the grant website and visit with a Global Campus program coordinator about proposal ideas.
Funding announcements will be made in early May.