January 28, 2020
2020 National Urban Extension Leaders North Central Region Conference
Dates for the 2020 National Urban Extension Leaders North Central Regional Conference have been announced. The Conference will be held Monday and Tuesday, May 18-19, 2020 at the Pyle Conference Center on the University of Wisconsin - Madison campus in the heart of Madison, Wisconsin. You are invited to attend and participate with urban-serving Extension Professionals from across the North Central Region for this two-day conference. We will be building on previous efforts to build a network of urban Extension Professionals that leverages the knowledge and life experiences of the participants.
Conference Registration will open soon!
Consider sharing your expertise during a breakout session at the conference. We're looking for presentations that highlight interdisciplinary work within one of these areas:
- Program Delivery in Urban Areas
- Relationship Development
- Strategies in Urban Programming
- Developing and Leading Cross-Program Projects
- Systemic Equity/Cultural Competency
- Steps to Engaging New Audiences
- Informed Program Development
- Creating a Culture of Trust
- Resource Management
- Reporting, Analyzing, Evaluation Software and Methods
- Volunteer Capacity Building
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Virtual Learning Platforms
- Mobile Apps
- Community-Based Collaboration
- Mental & Behavioral Health Efforts
- Healthcare Organization Partnerships
To submit a proposal, click here.