April 26, 2022
"Make Engagement Easy Training" Resources Now Available
Our speaker, Chad Littlefield (We and Me, Inc.), provided a list of resources along with the program recording to support what we learned in the “How to Make Engagement Easy” training last week. The evaluation survey will be open until Friday—submit your name ASAP to be entered into the resource prize drawing.
In response to questions received during the training, here are some short videos:
- [VIDEO] Snapshot of the 5 Ingredients for Engagement
- [VIDEO] Best Practices for Hybrid (So Far)
- [VIDEO] How to Make Virtual Meetings Fun
- [VIDEO] What is a Good Icebreaker for a Meeting?
- [VIDEO] Conversations that Matter with Introverts and Extroverts
- [VIDEO] Overview of the Critics, Consumers & Contributors Framework
- [VIDEO] How To Build A Culture Of Psychological Safety
- [VIDEO] How Do You Create Engagement When Attendance Is Mandatory?
- Link to all We and Me, Inc. free resources
- Behind the scenes video detailing Chad's tech setup
- Link to purchase Connection Toolkit to enliven your own team meetings
- Regularly shared resources, tips, and ideas via LinkedIn and YouTube. You are invited to connect/subscribe there to continue the conversation.
- Link to the full recording of our session
Also, we have a discount code for their resource store ("ExtensionRocks2022" at checkout for 10% off anything in the store), but you might want to wait until next week to see if you are a KSRE prize winner! If you'd like to make a bulk purchase for your local unit, please reach out for information on those discounts.
We are pleased to provide these resources to support our KSRE journey toward delivering high-quality in-person, hybrid, and online programs.