April 26, 2022
Reporting Workshops to be Held in May
Three reporting workshops are being planned to help answer your questions about collecting demographics and completing PEARS program activities and indirect activities. The topics covered will include:
- Strategies for Collecting Demographic Data at registration, during the presentation or as part of program evaluation
- PEARS: Using the Program Activities and Indirect Activities Modules
- Work Session
The workshops will be held in three locations:
- May 9, Salina, K-State-Salina College Center Conference Room (2310 Centennial Road), 1 - 4 p.m.
- May 19, Scott City, Western Kansas Child Advocacy Center (212 E. 5th St.), 9 - 12 noon
- May 20, Ottawa, Franklin County Commission Meeting Room (County Annex Building, 1418 S. Main, Suite 2) 9 - 12 noon
This workshop is designed to be hands on, so participants are encouraged to bring a laptop. We also plan time for participants to practice and ask questions.
Please register by May 4, to attend one of the sessions.