1. Kansas State University
  2. »K-State Research and Extension
  3. »KSRE Tuesday Letter
  4. »What Do I Do if There's an Accident at Work?

KSRE Tuesday Letter

Other publications

K-State Research and Extension
123 Umberger Hall
Manhattan, KS 66506-3401

January 10, 2023

What Do I Do if There's an Accident at Work?

Submitted by Jennifer Wilson

Accidents happen, and when they involve an injury at work, a workers' compensation report should be submitted. KSU employees should report incidents through the online accident reporting portal. The portal, as well as instructions for what to do when an incident occurs, can be found on the KSU Environmental Health and Safety page. Bookmark this page now so you'll have it available if the need arises.

Local units should carry workers' compensation insurance for local unit support staff. Any incidents should be reported directly to that carrier with documentation kept on file in the local office.

Questions? Contact Extension Operations.

In this issue

From the Director for Extension
From KSRE Administration
Local, Regional and Statewide Extension Events
Volunteer Opportunities
Human Resource Information
Health and Wellness
Extension Professional Trainings
Publications Update
Program Updates
New Hires/Exits
Calendar of Events